Dining at the Acapela Studios music venue in Pentyrch, Cardiff.
Pre- Concert Dining
Before all our concerts audience members are able to reserve tables to enjoy our wonderful pizzas and desserts. The venue has a wood burning oven based in the bar which serves a variety of different pizzas including vegetarian pizzas. PLEASE NOTE TABLES ARE LIMITED SO WE RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY.
Most of our concerts commence between 8.00pm and 8.15pm and the venue opens at 6.00pm for food prior to the concerts. We finish serving pizzas to tables at 7.30pm and if you do not have a table you can still order a pizza before 7.15pm and we will serve this to you wherever you are sat in the venue – in a pizza box. We do not take orders later than this in order not to disturb the musicians once the concert has started.
To book a table book online using the booking “button” on each event page.
- the date of the concert attending,
- the time you require a table
- and the number of diners (please note everyone at a reserved table must order a pizza).
PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE RELIES ON THE INCOME FROM DINING TO ENSURE WE CAN BOOK ALL THE GREAT ACTS PERFORMING.
- All audience members seating at tables must purchase a pizza or salad alternative – so please do not cause embarrassment by booking a table if not eating.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the time slot allocated to order your pizzas prior to your booking time in order that yourselves and other diners are not served late.
- Tables not seated within 15 minutes of the allocated time may be lost and allocated to other audience members wishing to order pizzas.
- If you wish to book a table for 8 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all of our pizzas are made fresh to order and cooked in an authentic wood-fired oven. It may take up to 45 minutes to be served during busy periods.
OUR CURRENT PIZZA MENU IS SHOWN OPPOSITE.
Please note that no alcohol or other drinks not purchased on the premises are allowed to be brought into the venue. Thank You.